All items are priced F.O.B. origin. We do not make C.O.D. shipments.
Prices listed for shipping on our website are only good for orders being shipped within the contiguous U.S.A. to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential address, are located in HI, AK, or are outside of the country, please note that we will contact you for approval of any additional shipping charges prior to processing your order.
IMPORTANT! Customers are responsible for any and all additional carrier-imposed fees above and beyond standard rates for standard delivery such as (but not limited to) "Residential Delivery Charges", "Lift Gate Charges", etc.
For international customers: The shipping charge is only the transportation fee and does not include any customs fees/taxes possibly due at the border. We provide a NAFTA to the shipping company, but we are not responsible for any additional fees/taxes due upon delivery.
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
REMEMBER! The consignee is responsible for inspecting all shipments and will be responsible for any repairs and/or damages not noted on the delivery receipt.
WE SUGGEST YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
- CAREFULLY inspect the shipment at time of delivery.
- If you find damage, REFUSE ONLY THE DAMAGED PIECES to be returned to our warehouse.
- NOTE any damages, shortages or refused items on the Bill of Lading.
- Have the driver endorse your notations.
- IMMEDIATELY CONTACT NORBERT'S within 2 days of delivery so we can begin a claim to repair or replace any damage.
IMPORTANT! IF YOU FIND CONCEALED DAMAGE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY!
- You must contact the carrier to report it and request an inspection within two days of delivery date. Most denied claims are the result of failure to report concealed damage and/or obtain an inspection within the required time period.
- IMMEDIATELY Contact Norbert’s for repair or replacement costs and copies of the original shipping documents.
- Save all of the packaging. The inspector will automatically deny the claim if the packaging is not present.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION, ALWAYS UNPACK ALL SHIPMENTS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER DELIVERY. YOU MUST REPORT ANY NON-CARRIER RELATED SHORTAGE OR DISCREPANCY TO NORBERT'S FOR ADJUSTMENT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DELIVERY. WE WILL NOT HONOR SHORTAGE REPORTS SUBMITTED LATER THAN 10 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY DATE.
All returns must have prior written authorization. Returned goods must be in new and unused condition. Customer is responsible for inbound and outbound shipping charges, shipping fees will not be refunded. A 15% restocking charge will be assessed on all goods returned. Goods must be returned within 30 days of delivery. After 30 days, returns will not be accepted.