All items are priced F.O.B. origin. School purchase orders will be shipped prepaid and shipping charges added to the invoice. We do not make C.O.D. shipments..
IMPORTANT! Customers are responsible for any and all additional carrier-imposed fees above and beyond standard rates for standard delivery such as (but not limited to) "Residential Delivery Charges", "Lift Gate Charges", etc.
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
The consignee is responsible for inspecting all shipments and will be responsible for any repairs and/or damages not noted on the delivery receipt.
WE SUGGEST YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
- 1. CAREFULLY inspect the shipment at time of delivery.
- 2. If you find damage, REFUSE ONLY THE DAMAGED PIECES to be returned to our warehouse.
- 3. NOTE any damages, shortages or refused items on the Bill of Lading.
- 4. Have the driver endorse your notations.
- 5. IMMEDIATELY CONTACT NORBERT'S so we can repair or replace any damage.
IMPORTANT! IF YOU FIND CONCEALED DAMAGE
- 1. You must contact the carrier to report it and request an inspection within 15 days of the date of delivery. Most denied claims are the result of failure to report concealed damage and/or obtain an inspection within the required time period.
- 2. IMMEDIATELY Contact Norbert’s for repair or replacement costs and copies of the original shipping documents.
Returned goods will not be accepted without written authorization. Customer is responsible for inbound and outbound shipping charges. A 15% restocking charge will be assessed on all goods returned.