The same company that first developed the Grand Canyon Bar Blocks, Mounting Block, Table Trainer, Vented Springboard Dock and many others now proudly presents the latest--and most effective--tool for teaching back handsprings.
Unlike octagons or other shaped trainers, The Boulder® Handspring Trainer (U.S. Pat. No. 7,789,805) incorporates a unique "single flat side" design ensuring this product:
- Stands ready for use and automatically returns to proper position after each use
- Properly supports user throughout the full motion
- Begins rolling only when user correctly transfers weight
- Encourages user to “snap down”
- Does not prematurely eject user
- Never rolls over or on top of user
Of course, The Boulder® Handspring Trainer is handcrafted with the same attention to detail as all of Norbert's products.
NEW! Now available in 3 sizes: 25" Mini (users up to 50" taill) 35" Small (users from 50"-60" tall) and 40" Medium (users from 60" and taller).
Also available: Optional new Boulder Holder with hook and loop fasteners on base to stabilize The Boulder® Trainer, enabling its use as a mini-vault station.